(2) 高能电子+分子(或原子)→(受激原子、受激基团、游离基团) 活性基 团
During the plasma chemical reaction, the energy transfer during the plasma transfer chemical energy reaction is roughly as follows:
(1) Electric field + electron → high-energy electron
(2) High-energy electrons + molecules(or atoms) →(stimulated atoms, stimulated groups, free groups) active groups
(3) Active group + molecule(Atom) → generator + heat
(4) Active group + active group → generator + heat
From the above process, it can be seen that electrons first obtain energy from the electric field, transfer energy to molecules or atoms by excitation or ionization, the molecules or atoms that obtain energy are excited, and some molecules are ionized to become active groups; These active groups then collide with molecules or atoms, active groups and active groups to form stable products and heat. In addition, high-energy electrons can also be captured by substances with strong electron affinity such as halogen and oxygen, becoming anion. These negative ions have good chemical activity and play an important role in chemical reactions.